Here for you
when you need us.
Areas of Practice
For over half a century, McLellan Brennan Hrga has been representing personal injury victims across Prince Edward Island
Employment & LabourAt McLellan Brennan Hrga, we understand that work is often central to an employee’s identity and that work difficulties can have significant financial and emotional consequences. We also understand that employers want to be empowered with the proper legal advice and information to minimize any legal risk to their businesses. This is why we provide legal services to employees, employers, and unions.
COMPLETE INTAKE FORM or you can call us at 902.436.9211
Our team offers a wide range of services, including assistance with:
- Employment contracts – drafting, advising, and interpretation
- Wrongful, constructive, and unjust dismissal/ termination
- Mitigation and the duty to find alternative employment
- Collective agreement interpretation and administration
- Representation on unfair labour practice complaints
- Employment Standards Act claims
- Employment benefits, including maternity and parental leave
- Employment status – employee or independent contractor
- Occupational health and safety
- Harassment, bullying, and violence in the workplace
- Accommodation and disability
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Human rights issues
news & insights
What to do if you are involved in a car accident
Have you or someone you know been in a car accident? Is it something you worry about? If so, read this article written by our very own Lindsay McLellan, a local PEI personal injury lawyer, who discusses what the general public should know (and write down) when involved in a car accident. She also shares our accident worksheet for interested individuals to print and store in their vehicles. You can read the full article by visiting our News & Insights Page!
Use of Video Surveillance by Insurers
The use of video surveillance in personal injury claims is commonplace. But what does video surveillance actually show? And what is its usefulness in most claims? Our lawyer, John Brennan, dives into the use of surveillance after a recent CBC Go Public article highlighted the use, and difficulties with, video surveillance evidence in personal injury and workplace injury claims. Visit our News & Insights page to read the full article!